CH – On May 21, 2015, the PSF Forum organised by the Swiss promotional products association, Promoswiss, opened its doors. After being staged at the Schweizerhof in Lucerne for several years, the organisers opted for a new venue this year: The 63 exhibiting promotional products suppliers presented their current product ranges in the Lucerne Ice Sports Centre – a modern event centre for sporting activities and events of all kinds. According to the official figures, 188 visitors from 94 companies (2014: 185 people from 92 companies) accepted the invitation and received expert advice.
As usual, Promoswiss held a gala dinner after the trade show, at which the industry award, PromoFritz 2015, was presented for the seventh time. The trophies awarded in seven categories went to the following products or campaigns and companies:
- „Innovation of the Year“: Coffee mug Coffee2Go RFiD, Mahlwerck Porzellan GmbH
- “Promotional Product of the Year“ in gold: Folding rule magnetmeter®, Meterex Karl Kuntze GmbH
- “Promotional Product of the Year“ in silver: Bottle Sparkling wine bomb, Schärfer Werben GmbH
- “Promotional Product of the Year“ in bronze: 3D Pop Up Cards, Hervorragend AG
- “Campaign of the Year“ in gold: Pompon hat 1280, Lacoray® by comTeam AG
- “Campaign of the Year“ in silver: Blood donation campaign Morphis, E7 Promotion GmbH
- “Campaign of the Year“ in bronze: Erne-Challenge, cadolino® by comTeam AG
A detailed report will follow in the next issue of eppi magazine, No. 105 (June 10, 2015).