CH – Once again the industry association Promoswiss chose the 5-star Schweizerhof Hotel on Lake Lucerne as the venue of its annually staged PSF Forum. The supporting programme on the eve of the trade fair that was held on May 16, 2013 proved to be a highlight for the exhibitors: The world’s first aerial cableway with an open upper deck transported the arriving employees of the exhibiting companies to the Stanserhorn mountain that lies 1,898 m above sea-level in the canton of Nidwald, where a revolving restaurant with an impressive panorama view offered Swiss delicacies. On the next day the 65 suppliers presented a current selection of their product line-ups in the Zeugheer Salon of the Schweizerhof at 75 tables and stands and informed the visitors about the fields of application of promotional products. Furthermore, Sales Manager and business coach Virgil Schmid explained how customers can be addressed in a particularly playful manner in his lecture “Playful Selling“. The official attendance figures were not available before the editorial deadline.
The product show was rounded off in the evening by a Gala Dinner and the award-ceremony of the 5th PromoFritz Award. This year’s winners in the six categories commended by Promoswiss are:
- PromoFritz Gold – WOW! Products by Bemag Behrendt Marketing Group (BoomBall Mini Loudspeaker)
- PromoFritz Silver – Moleskine SPA represented by exclusive gifts b2b GmbH (Rémy Martin calendar 2012)
- PromoFritz Bronze – Fare – Guenther Fassbender GmbH (FARE® Eccentric Mini Pocket Umbrella)
- PromoFritz Design – Pelikan Vertriebsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG (Porsche Design LaserFlex P‘3115 ballpoint)
- PromoFritz Innovation – Swiss Advance (camp fire BBQ tool)
- PromoFritz Campaign of the Year – diewerbeartikel gmbh (“The Rondos“ Campaign for the Sattel-Hochstuckli AG)
A detailed report will be published in eppi magazine, No. 94 (July 31, 2013).